Version 1.5.2 -
Version 1.5.1 -
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.2.0.
- Fixed: Removed broken WordPress block editor colors/style.
- Fixed: Improved compatibility with WordPress 6.0 and PHP 8+.
Version 1.5.0 -
- Added: Narrow posts/episodes by tags.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.1.8.
- Fixed: TGMPA class conflicts.
- Fixed: Minor CSS adjustments.
Version 1.4.9 -
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.1.7 (Podcast Importer Pro version bump).
- Added: Bundled the Auto YouTube Importer Pro plugin.
- Improved: Compatibility with upcoming WP 5.9
Version 1.4.8 -
- Fixed: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.1.6 to avoid \"duplicate plugin header\" error.
Version 1.4.7 -
- Updated: Automatic theme updater class.
- Fixed: Audio player with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
Version 1.4.6 -
- Updated: Added \"Pro\" version of the importer plugin.
Version 1.4.5 -
- Updated: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Updated: Improved compatibility with PHP 8.
- Fixed: Issues in customizer after the latest EGF plugin update.
- Fixed: Form style issues.
Version 1.4.4 -
- Updated: Better support for Elementor 3.2+.
- Fixed: Some WordPress editor styling.
- Updated: Custom plugin to 2.1.4.
Version 1.4.3 -
- Added: You can now exclude posts by categories (beyond including a specific category) in the post list widget.
- Improved: Playlist button alignment.
- Fixed: Bug with unnecessary redirect on the episodes page in dashboard.
Version 1.4.2 -
- Improved: Slider animation.
- Improved: Width container for larger screens (iMac/4k).
- Fixed: Seriously Simple Podcasting HTML5 player shortcode rendered without audio source.
Version 1.4.1 -
- Fixed: Minor patches for the latest \"Seriously Simple Podcasting\" plugin.
- Fixed: Elementor widgets rendering.
Version 1.4.0 -
- Fixed: Small responsive/CSS fix.
Version 1.3.9 -
- Updated: Better compatibility with WordPress 5.6+
- Fixed: Small patch for changes in the \"Seriously Simple Podcasting\" plugin for version 2.5.x and above.
Version 1.3.8 -
- Added: Optional \"Read More\" link in the episode slider excerpt.
- Tweak: Moved the \"Read More\" link position on the episode list/grid.
- Fixed: Minor layout adjustment in the Archive/Search pages.
- Fixed: Spacing in the grid layout were off in some edge cases.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin to version 2.1.1.
Version 1.3.7 -
- Fixed: Setup Wizard import process was breaking with Elementor 3.0.1.
- Fixed: Some images added via the block editor were stretching in height.
- Improved: Better compatibility with Elementor 3.0+
- Improved: Updated and improved fallback importer (Appearance -> Import Demo Data)
Version 1.3.6 -
- Added: Mobile logo option in customizer.
- Added: Shortcode to add current year anywhere in your theme - [slt_current_year]
- Added: Overlay color to images in post grid/list.
- Fixed: Iframes overflowing in some cases.
- Updated: all demo pages and content.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.0.9
- Removed: Built-in Instagram plugin recommendation removed - use the Spotlight plugin to display Instagram feeds.
Version 1.3.5 -
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to version 2.0.8
- Tweaked: Instagram widget now uses an external plugin. (fully optional)
Previous built-in widget is deprecated due to changes in the Instagram API.
Version 1.3.4 -
- Added: podcast (post type) posts added to the author archive.
- Fixed: Added back homepage Elementor template into demo content.
- Fixed: Show/Hide controls for season and episode number display.
- Improved: Post grid excerpt word limit - set to 0 for unlimited excerpts.
- Improved: Post Slider element loads smoother and faster.
- Improved: \"SecondLine Custom\" plugin will now show updates on the plugins screen.
- Improved: Mailchimp form support for name fields/layout.
- Updated: Regenerated POT translation files for all themes.
Version 1.3.3 -
- Added: Custom fields to display Season & Episode numbers in the episode/post meta byline (also added support for the built-in PowerPress values).
- Added: WooCommerce cart icon in header.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to 2.0.6.
- Fixed: Block Editor (Gutenberg) now gets more default values from the Theme Customizer like body fonts, links and background colors.
- Fixed: WooCommerce styles with the Square payment gateway.
- Fixed: Alignment issues with the WP block editor.
- Misc: Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 1.3.2 -
- Fixed: Title on Seriously Simple Podcasting audio player not visible.
- Fixed: Posts/Episodes gallery and lightbox.
- Fixed: Single column content width when no image is present.
- Fixed: Video sizing on homepage slider and larger screens.
Version 1.3.1 -
- Added - Support for the WooCommerce Memberships plugin.
- Optimized - Updated the settings of automatically created Child Themes in the initial setup wizard.
- Fixed - Removed double appearance of audio players in some cases.
- Fixed - Mediaelement control styles for self-hosted videos.
- Fixed - Layout/width of self-hosted audio player.
- Fixed - Elements rendering issue while editing with Elementor.
Version 1.3.0 -
- Fixed: Image gallery on posts.
- Fixed: Audio player icon positioning.
- Fixed: SSP duration and file size display on some pages.
- Added: Option to hide the title text on pages globally (via the Customizer)
- Added: Initial integration added for Memberful, Restrict Content Pro, MemberPress.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to version 2.0.4
- Updated: Refactored and standardized all different audio player calls throughout the theme.
- Tweak: Moved blog demo page to its own page.
Version 1.2.9 -
- Added - Border radius controls for the post grid containers, filter buttons, and load more button.
- Updated - SSP plugin now recommended before PP.
- Updated - You can now choose in the SSP plugin to display their HTML5 audio player over the theme audio player.
- Fixed: Minor adjustments to better integrate with SSP.
- Fixed: Several RTL layout issues.
- Fixed: Audio player not centering at certain situations.
- Fixed: Sidebar overflow on edge cases.
- Fixed: Fancy audio player pre-loaded the files.
- Removed - Google+ icons/options.
Version 1.2.8 -
- Added: Brand new custom Elementor widgets available. (Audio Playlist included!)
- Fixed: Minor bug PodLove posts not showing up properly.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin to version 2.0.2, update via Appearance > Install Plugins.
Version 1.2.7 -
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin to version 2.0.1
- Added: New controls in the Customizer for customizing playlist colors.
- Added: Support for PowerPress playlists. (Needs to be activated via the PP settings first)
Version 1.2.6 -
- Minor fix for when the SecondLine Custom Plugin is not up to date. (It is recommended to update the plugin to the latest version)
Version 1.2.5 -
- Massive update to the SecondLine Custom plugin -
- Fixed: Multiple issues with the different elements.
- Added: New options into some of the elements.
- Added: Customizer styles now apply the default colors of the audio player added via Elementor.
- Tweak: Instagram widget optimized to display hashtags (it can no longer display @user handles)
- Massive update to the audio player -
- Added: New audio player controls (Skip Forward 30 Seconds, Skip Backwards 30 Seconds, Speed Controls - from 0.75x to 2x. Rewind/Replay when audio is done)
- Added: Brand new audio playlist layout (works with the default WordPress playlist shortcode)
- Added: Option to use either the new audio player or stay with the old one - under Appearance -> Customize -> Media Player
- Theme Updates:
- Fixed: Issues where footer/header would not hide.
- Fixed: PowerPress subscribe button positioning in some cases.
- Fixed: Author bio layout and icons.
Version 1.2.4 -
- Added: Footer page builder option in the Customizer (use an Elementor Template to edit your entire footer)
- Added: Header page builder option in the Customizer (use an Elementor Template to edit your entire header)
- Fixed: Minor style changes for upcoming WordPress 5.3+
- Fixed: Footer widgets position on multiple columns
- Fixed: Minor issues with the post background image CSS filters. (Also added the -webkit- prefix for better browser support)
- Fixed: Newsletter subscribe form layout on footer/sidebar widgets
- Tweaked: Refactored page-template for Elementor templates
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated
Version 1.2.3 -
- Updated: Better styling for the Gutenberg editor and several default blocks.
- Added: Support for upcoming WordPress 5.3+.
- Added: You can now apply CSS filters on the post background images. (\'Appearance -> Customize -> Posts -> Post Title Background Filters\')
- Fixed: Display issue with video files/links with PowerPress.
Version 1.2.2 -
- Added: Audio player can be displayed on archive/search pages (via \'Appearance -> Customize -> Blog -> Post Archive Options\')
- Fixed: Fixed excerpts on archive pages.
- Fixed: Custom background images for WooCommerce pages.
- Tweak: For new installations, our new \"Podcast Importer SecondLine\" plugin is included
Version 1.2.1 -
- Added: Full support for the new Elementor icon framework.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 1.2.0 -
- Fixed: Mobile navigation layout broken on some tablet screen sizes.
- Fixed: Some new RTL styles added.
- Tweak: RTL styles load properly in Child Theme.
Version 1.1.9 -
- Fixed: Icons broken in some cases with Seriously Simple Podcasting.
Version 1.1.8 -
- Added: Full support for WooCommerce (including custom styles, templates, and customizer settings)
- Added: Support for oEmbeds in the External Embed Code metabox.
- Added: Major performance improvements - using minified scripts and styles on some areas.
- Added: Recommendation for the Podcast Subscribe Buttons plugin.
- Fixed: Better positioning for the PowerPress/Seriously Simple Podcasting subscribe links.
- Fixed: RTL fixes - corrected post grid order in RTL layout and added a minor fix for the RTL audio player.
- Fixed: Issues with the audio player on infinite scroll with the Simple Podcast Press plugin. (Will work once SPP releases their next update.)
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: Theme Setup Wizard SVG files.
Version 1.1.7 -
- Added: Setting to show/hide tags on singular posts.
- Added: Option to display non-cropped images (enable under \'Appearance -> Customize -> General\')
- Added: Style support for Gravity Forms and fixed some general form styles
- Added: Setting to modify sidebar widget spacing.
- Fixed: Minor bugs in the typography controls.
Version 1.1.6 -
- Added: Support for WordPress 5.2
- Added: Global option to enable/disable featured image on singular posts in Customizer.
- Added: More styling options for category filtering buttons.
- Added: Global font controls to change the default theme fonts. (Appearance > Customize > General)
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin to 1.6.1
Version 1.1.5 -
- Fixed: Better support for SSP.
- Added: Image Lazy-Loading support in Masonry layouts.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin to version 1.6
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.1.4 -
- Fixed: RTL bug with the audio player.
- Fixed: Several problematic Customize settings.
- Fixed: Genericons loading error.
Version 1.1.3 -
- Fixed: Instagram Widget error.
- Added: Demo content import fallback.
Version 1.1.2 -
- Fixed: A couple of options in the \"Customize\" area were not set up properly.
- Added: Support for the WPForms plugin.
- Updated: Some general improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.1.0 -
- Fixed: Better Gutenberg support.
- Added: New Theme Setup Wizard to allow smooth theme installation & import.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin updated to version 1.5.3.
- (Version 1.1.1 partially includes some of the above updates)
Version 1.0.9 -
- Fixed: Gutenberg editor styles now fully match the theme.
- Updated: WordPress 5.0 support and further Gutenberg support.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.8 -
- Added: Search functionality option in navigation (activate through Customizer).
- Added: Ability to hide images on Episode Grid.
- Added: Better support for the BuzzSprout plugin.
- Fixed: Slider addon meta color and font size bug.
- Fixed: Excerpt length applies on custom excerpts as well.
- Updated: Additional support and compatibility with the Gutenberg editor.
Version 1.0.7 -
- Improved support for new Gutenberg features.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.6 -
- Improved performance for larger websites (> 5,000 posts).
- Improved support for Gutenberg and compliance with theme-check standards.
- Updated the \"SecondLine Custom\" plugin.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.0.5 -
- Added: New customizer options.
- Added: Reddit Header/Footer icon.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.0.4 -
- Fixed: Missing icons across the theme.
- Fixed: Title Area background on Custom post types.
- Updated: SecondLine Custom plugin version update.
Version 1.0.3 -
- Added: Initial support for the new Gutenberg editor.
- Added: Initial support for PodLove.
- Added: Grid now supports \"Podcast\" post-type.
- Updated: FontAwesome to version 5+. (added Patreon, Skype, Discord, Xing and more icons!)
- Fixed: Better support for the Seriously Simple Podcasting (\"Castos\") plugin.
- Fixed: Major performance upgrade for websites with 2,000+ posts.
- Fixed: Remove last separator from post meta automatically.
- Fixed: Runtime text size can now be controlled via the Customizer.
Version 1.0.2 -
- Added: Additional settings for the single post meta.
- Fixed: Customizer Slider Controller Issues.
- Fixed: PowerPress & SeriouslySimplePodcasting players on Slider/Post List.
Version 1.0.1 -
- Added: Full support for the Simple Podcast Press plugin!
- Fixed: iPad/Mobile navigation issue.
- Fixed: Audio Player positioning in some areas.
- Fixed: Bug fixes within the RTL.css file.
- Tweaked: minor performance improvements.
- Tweaked: better support for PowerPress player positioning.
- Fixed: Better embed support for external podcast players (SoundCloud, MixCloud, Spreaker, Podbean etc).
- Fixed: Post header height adjustments.
- Tweaked: Several bug fixes and minor improvements.